Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/15/2010 - Guadalajara, MX: Super Tourist

All it took was half of a very expired beer and some cheesy rice to kick me out of my funk. Lately I've felt like crap for some 'unknown' reasons. (See my previous post about my new mortal enemy: the mosquito.) I guess eventually I just got over it. Alright! Time to stop bitching, and start having some fun. Which is exactly what's happened over the las few days. 

Though at first my days here in Guadalajara were filled with many naps, it certainty changed for the better. In this week I've done some pretty incredible things: I visited this crazy ass pyramid in Guachimontones, drank dollar beers in downtown Zapopan, became a full on camera wielding tourist in central Guadalajara, sipped on some fine tequila in Tequila, and even got some culture in an actual theatre with professional dancers and performers. (Regrettably, no, they weren't strippers) All in all, a great week spent with wonderful people.  

I would have written more,  about random shit like the 4 hour oil changing adventure or the afternoon learning just about everything about tequila, BUT my notes application on my phone lost this blog 3 times, so POW! That's all I can get to for now. Lo siento. 

4 comments:

  1. lo siento....you got the e and i mixed up. SPANISHED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy,
    I love the site and the whole idea of pulling the trigger. Jeff just clued me into all of this. Solid. I look forward to more updates and wild stories.

    -Ryan Hargrave

    ReplyDelete